Well now that I've been on this journey i have been thinking about it quite a lot. Usually before this i would think about it i. The moment an then get detractse. But now it sticks eith me. I think bout what little ekstra I can do so that in a, eaven how smal, way I can work towards a better life. Or in other words… How i can make that spesifik day a good one so that every day are as good as i can actively make them ^^
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!