The coaching lectures and letters pop up in the app upon completing a task or through the routine will give the time for each and every msg
Grabbing the ingredients is easy and the only thing to prep in this meal is scrambling the eggs. I've decided that frozen hash browns can free up my time from prep AND from the cook time itself.
Using one pan to cook this entire meal is a plus on dishes used too!
I prepare myself to rise early morning by recalling the thoughts , how peoples even my friends make fun of my insecurities , about my body and also many thing . Another thing is that i want better version of mine for myself because first love yourself .. I always spread love , kindness but it never came back . I available for everyone who needs but always everybody take me granted …so I just recall that, e you need to be better person for yourself because I
am good for everybody eccept my own self so I started taking care of myself first and another thing is if i wanna become something i should love myself .so I can be happy .
And for meditation I prepare myself within 2 min because it bring me peace ..
So preparing time for morning minimum 5 min.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.