I try and do some exercise everyday. I do harder exercises where I go to my actual gym and I workout pretty hard for about 45 min to an hour. I try and do that at least 2 to 3 times a week. On the other days I’ll stretch, go for a walk, or use one of the pre made workouts on the fabulous app.
I aim to workout 5 days per week. Most of them will be quick ones in the morning that are high intensity, but in the weekend I do long low intensity ones.
I do a 5 day a week program. The intensity starts at 60% effort and slowly builds to 90% before a recovery/deload week. On my “rest” days I do light walking, stretching, gardening, and playing catch. Or nothing if I’m tired lol
I workout 5-6 times a week and my intensity varies each time sometimes I could have a high intensity and sometimes a medium but it never goes low trust me
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to