And I want my eating habits to be right portion through out the whole day.
I want the breakfast to be a part of the overall eating habits for my whole day.
I'm no expert and cannot diagnose calories needs based on given information. The best way to determine if 350 calories is enough is defendant on how satiated you feel and based on how your weight changes.
Always consult your doctor n dietician before going on any such diets as they can plan your diet based on your specific needs.
Also, breakfast typically should be your “higher” calorie meal anyway. Start your day off right with a healthy nutritionally balanced breakfast.
Remember getting a proper
Balance of vitamins, nutrients, minerals m, etc is far more important than “how many” calories your consuming.
Calories worth of fruit is not the same health wise as say 300 Calories of potato chips.
Eat vitamin rich nutrient dense breakfasts every morning. (Oatmeal with fruits or perhaps a
Spinach omelet and piece of fruit?)
The “what” is a lot more important than the “how many” 🙂
Good luck and happy eating!
Ultimately, it's a good idea to speak with a nutritionist to figure out the specifics. If you can, I recommend figuring out your resting metabolic rate, etc. That will help you work out your caloric needs and you can build a regime around it.
If is 300 calories of sweet, is too much, on the contrary if is 300 c. of proteins and vitamins is really good.
For example, I used to force myself to consume ~500 calories in the morning even though I was never hungry. I found that with a protein shake, a banana or other fruit, and some caffeine I’m ready to start my day with weight lifting or exercise.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?