I then get dressed for work and then start to make something like oat meal or a bagel sometimes I just grab a quick breakfast lie yogurt or a granola bar and in the middle of waiting for my the oat meal I take my meds.
If I didn't make something that's time and preparing and it's quick and easy I just take my meds first then grab my breakfast and go out the door.
Honestly I think it's about an hour after I'm up but sometimes I don't eat until I'm in the car on my way to work because I don't have the hungry feeling in my belly.
I have been listening to my body more and just go from there but I also drink water before I eat as well and that doesn't just give me motivation it helps with picking out the right breakfast I'm going to eat in the morning for that day.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.