I usually set it aside an hour before going to sleep to disconnect from it. Even when it's very tempting to browse through, I encourage myself to grab a book or a notebook to write instead and to distract myself from reaching my cell or tablet.
- How can I start a new habit?
- How do you stop yourself from using your phone at night?
- How can I unplug during the day?
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?