I inhale as I change directions and exhale as I relax into the stretch. If I'm holding a stretch for a longer period of time then I inhale through my nose gently sending the oxygen to any area of stiffness or tight spots and as I exhale through my mouth I release the tension and blow it away from my body. It works for me
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?