Huishouden en chayenna doe ik ook ( de baan voor nu)
Every time I'm successful at something and I track it so I remember being successful, I stay motivated.
You’re doing this (whatever that may be) for a reason. What is it? Is it a good (or good enough) reason? If not, find another reason that motivates you more, or foster the growth of the current reason you have.
For example, I work out every day (or try to!) because my body hurts if I don’t. I know fitness will help my back and joint pain, so I work out to prevent pain. It’s an added bonus that my fiancé enjoys working out as well, and is helping me improve my skills.
Some mornings, I’m much too lazy to do anything. I’ll slip up. Life gets in the way. But it’s okay. Just put in the effort, and the results WILL be worth it! Best of luck!
The satisfying feeling of ticking a lot of the habits on the list off makes me want to do more habits.
I also don't beat myself up if I miss a habit. Some are harder than others to keep up, like exercising. When I do exercise it's very short. Currently I just do plank for 30 seconds. If I have to go from not exercising to exercising for 8 minutes every morning, I won't do it.
At one stage I added all the habits I would like to be able to do at once but realised I was overwhelming myself so I removed them. Now I only add habits that the app suggests.
I have proven to myself that setting goals and working hard to achieve them is the healthiest way to live and the only path to a real sense of inner peace.
Work includes failure. Getting back up counts.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?