Huishouden en chayenna doe ik ook ( de baan voor nu)
Every time I'm successful at something and I track it so I remember being successful, I stay motivated.
You’re doing this (whatever that may be) for a reason. What is it? Is it a good (or good enough) reason? If not, find another reason that motivates you more, or foster the growth of the current reason you have.
For example, I work out every day (or try to!) because my body hurts if I don’t. I know fitness will help my back and joint pain, so I work out to prevent pain. It’s an added bonus that my fiancé enjoys working out as well, and is helping me improve my skills.
Some mornings, I’m much too lazy to do anything. I’ll slip up. Life gets in the way. But it’s okay. Just put in the effort, and the results WILL be worth it! Best of luck!
The satisfying feeling of ticking a lot of the habits on the list off makes me want to do more habits.
I also don't beat myself up if I miss a habit. Some are harder than others to keep up, like exercising. When I do exercise it's very short. Currently I just do plank for 30 seconds. If I have to go from not exercising to exercising for 8 minutes every morning, I won't do it.
At one stage I added all the habits I would like to be able to do at once but realised I was overwhelming myself so I removed them. Now I only add habits that the app suggests.
I have proven to myself that setting goals and working hard to achieve them is the healthiest way to live and the only path to a real sense of inner peace.
Work includes failure. Getting back up counts.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?