I personally feel lethargic and unable to do very much if I don’t excersize once per day. But on the days I feel lethargic but still can’t get myself to workou, I’ll have it be a light day where I do something short. Then on days I feel average or good, I’ll make it a harder day so that I feel a bigger sense of accomplishment. But truthfully you have to enjoy the feeling and empowerment you get after excersizing. Then you have to let that feeling drive you to prioritize that in your life. There’s no subsitute for that motivation and hard work
I put a reminder on the time I need to exercise on , always remember my goal and remind myself that i need to exercise for my health because people know they need to take care of themselves so that's what they do .
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?