I try to think about the absolute very last time I will ever get to do something – look into a loved one's eyes, the smell of them on clothes, take my dog for a walk, look at a nice view that I maybe pass by every day. When I realise that there will only be a finite number of times I get to do anything in life, it's easier to cherish each time I get to do it. It helps me be thankful for even very little things in life, even on days I feel like I dont have much to be thankful for.
I am always grateful, just not happy & very upset, sad, unhappy, uncomfortable, miserable, . I feel so just yuck, I hate my life right now here, & I have no REAL friends I can be my whole self around without feeling horrible minute after minute all throughout the day. I seriously need to go out of here for a while, like a few weeks or a month. Just somewhere I am free to be me , without the hurt of others & situations. But I am not going to keep on proving I'm grateful. Because I am grateful for so much!!!
- Recently, a man died and I learned about him to celebrate his life. I thought this made me grateful to have “known” him. Can sad events/actions make one grateful?
- What do you notice about how you feel after practicing gratitude?
- How long did it take after making a gratitude list , did you see a positive affect in your life ?
- How can you practice sincere appreciation or show those you care about the appreciation they deserve from you?
- what are some tips or ways i can practice being grateful?
- How often do you stop and are thankful for what is around you?
- Are you finding the Be Grateful habit helpful?
- What things have you found gratitude for that you had never noticed before?
- Is grateful for y’all small or big things? Is it feelings or things you enjoy to do or items or people you have? The places you go the things you grow or the people that may follow in your pathway? Is it never ending or stops at some point? These are all the things one loves to know. 😌🤗 Thank you, I usually know when I see that positive flow, some days the smiles and other days the joyous laughs. 💜
- How often should you practice being grateful when you’re feeling depressed and with anxiety