Usually i do it at times that i dont have to do for example at 6 pm, also meditation starts getting better, as you think more that meditation is something helpful for your mind and body you realize that is not only stay still when I started I thought of reason I was doing it, that also helps a lot when you do meditation and more when you are starting, hope my tips help you be more focused!
I breathe. The deep breathes usually relax me and help me concentrate more. I also actively tell myself to stop thinking about other things.
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation