I don't motivate myself, I just grab a book, sit down and do it. However, there's an app I use for focus, called Forest. I recommend it.
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- What are you learning?
- I struggle at focusing when reviewing terms and definitions. Do any of you have suggestions to help me study?
- How do you hold yourself accountable for your actions?
- What can I do to not feel so overtired and get rid of my stress, anxiety and nervousness?
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?