I don't motivate myself, I just grab a book, sit down and do it. However, there's an app I use for focus, called Forest. I recommend it.
- How do you study numbers (Finance) when it is really boring?
- How long do you hold your stretches for?
- What time of day works best for you to do deep work?
- I would like to ask the community what type of activities they engage in. I discovered yoga. I do morning yoga on weekdays and a run during weekends. Open to other suggestions.
- What exercises could I do at home for the legs during my morning workout session?
- I would like to know how you manage to do the evening routine even if you’re absolutely knackered.
- How do you find people to share your curiosity and discoveries with as you learn? When I come across something fascinating, I want to share it, but most of my friends aren’t really into physics (or metaphysics), and I don’t want to bore them.
- How can I stay focused on studying without getting distracted?
- How do you integrate learning a new language into your day to day schedule?
- What are some good study techniques for someone who is struggling with depression and with that, lack of motivation and the need for extra sleep! Thank you!
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catch up on things.
- How do you keep yourself on-task? I’m so easily distracted.
- How do you study more in less time?
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?