I know it's really dumb, but being a robot with a distraction is often the best way for me to go about anything. Hope this helps, if not you can imagine a 4'11 20 year old female veteran singing about Oreos and not wanting to do her homework. We're all still little kids no matter how old we get…
- Do you think exercising outside or inside is better?
- What is the benefit of building an exercise habit versus sporadically working out when the mood strikes?
- I have almost zero core strength, how can I start building this without straining my neck and back?
- Do you have any exercise tips for while you’re traveling? My travel schedule can be chaotic!
- How to find what motivates me and how to keep going day by day?
1. Find a productive purpose for your exercise.
Walk to the grocery store. Pick up the pace a little when you take the dog out. Make everyday tasks an opportunity to get your heart rate up.
2. Try something new!
Go to a fitness class that you’ve never gone to before. So many gyms have free trial so take advantage of it and do something different. Dance classes, rock climbing, whatever new trendy gym just opened up… give it a shot!
Take it one workout at a time.
Doing just for 1 minute is very easy to start, and sometimes it leads me to do some more.
I hope you can make it.
After doing them I feel energized.
After a long day, I tell myself that if I do half my normal walk then I can go back home, by the time I get halfway I feel good enough to continue.
If it's due to a headache then I will just tell myself that the fresh air will help and bring an extra water bottle with me. The only exception is if the headache feels like its going to turn in to a migraine. You don't want to be outside or pushing yourself when one of those hit.
On the days I'm not there or can't make it I do one of the exercise programmes on Fabulous or at least the 10 minute stretch in the morning.
All the best. I believe in you. 👍 💯
Sometimes I just leave it like that and don't exercise.
Sometimes i exercise at home, but when i do not, i ride my bike between 10-30 km
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?