On the days I'm not there or can't make it I do one of the exercise programmes on Fabulous or at least the 10 minute stretch in the morning.
After doing them I feel energized.
Sometimes I just leave it like that and don't exercise.
Sometimes i exercise at home, but when i do not, i ride my bike between 10-30 km
I know it's really dumb, but being a robot with a distraction is often the best way for me to go about anything. Hope this helps, if not you can imagine a 4'11 20 year old female veteran singing about Oreos and not wanting to do her homework. We're all still little kids no matter how old we get…
Doing just for 1 minute is very easy to start, and sometimes it leads me to do some more.
I hope you can make it.
All the best. I believe in you. 👍 💯
After a long day, I tell myself that if I do half my normal walk then I can go back home, by the time I get halfway I feel good enough to continue.
If it's due to a headache then I will just tell myself that the fresh air will help and bring an extra water bottle with me. The only exception is if the headache feels like its going to turn in to a migraine. You don't want to be outside or pushing yourself when one of those hit.
1. Find a productive purpose for your exercise.
Walk to the grocery store. Pick up the pace a little when you take the dog out. Make everyday tasks an opportunity to get your heart rate up.
2. Try something new!
Go to a fitness class that you’ve never gone to before. So many gyms have free trial so take advantage of it and do something different. Dance classes, rock climbing, whatever new trendy gym just opened up… give it a shot!
Take it one workout at a time.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?