I have a chronic health condition, so this is an ongoing struggle for me. I've isolated a couple of things: how I feel physically and what I'm thinking about.
Everyone has different things that get their bodies awake and feeling well in the morning. For me, aside from sleep, drinking plenty of water to rehydrate, stretching, and meditation are the critical items. The water is especially important: I find if I drink 8 oz water before bed and keep a cup of cool water at my bedside, I get better sleep. Stretching and meditation help with any pain and prepare my mind for the next step.
Once I've taken care of those essentials, I take a look at my notebook with what I accomplished yesterday, which I bullet-point out the most days before. Then I figure out what time is not already "bespoke" and jot down what I'd like to a) accomplish and b) experience during the next several hours.
Stuff to accomplish consists of 2-3 things that meet goals or responsibilities. This could include things like mailing a package or making appointments as well as reading a chapter in a book about something I'm learning or planning a home improvement project.
Stuff to experience includes at least 1 thing that lifts the spirit, such as visiting a friend, being someplace beautiful in nature, or reading. The only requirement is that it's something I can 100% commit to, barring the unforeseen. I think of it as a way to honor the day.
Then I just figure it when I'm going to do the things and get going.
I also remove friction by doing things like sleeping in clothes I can stretch in, showering the night before, and having an idea of what I want to wear that I love that day.
Emergency get-going trick: if I'm really having trouble getting motivated, I ask my son or husband to select a favorite item of clothing or accessory for me to wear and bring it to me, so I feel motivated to at least put it on.
But please remember!!!
We are humans and sometimes humans needs pizza. Savor that pizza moment and go right back to your healthier alternatives. Until next time😆
Если серьезно, то благодаря "колесу жизни" вычисляешь те области над которыми стоит поработать.
2. Прорабатываешь область, выписываешь екшн степы и…
3. Каждый день делаешь чтото из того что наметил. Я использую гугл календарь что бы напомнить себе пропить витамины, отжаться, сделать планку, сделать часовую прогулку, проработать 10 пальцевый слепой метод печати, учить англ и тд.
4. Отмечать в дневнике что сделал или в гугл календаре ставить галочку или переносить на позже екшн степ, если не удается сразу его сделать после напоминания
I'm in a place where I feel lost in life, and have no idea what to do. I feel like I don't have any goals anymore. I want to change this.
Once I ask that, its pretty easy to stay motivated.
Be the better you 🙂
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴