I have a chronic health condition, so this is an ongoing struggle for me. I've isolated a couple of things: how I feel physically and what I'm thinking about.
Everyone has different things that get their bodies awake and feeling well in the morning. For me, aside from sleep, drinking plenty of water to rehydrate, stretching, and meditation are the critical items. The water is especially important: I find if I drink 8 oz water before bed and keep a cup of cool water at my bedside, I get better sleep. Stretching and meditation help with any pain and prepare my mind for the next step.
Once I've taken care of those essentials, I take a look at my notebook with what I accomplished yesterday, which I bullet-point out the most days before. Then I figure out what time is not already "bespoke" and jot down what I'd like to a) accomplish and b) experience during the next several hours.
Stuff to accomplish consists of 2-3 things that meet goals or responsibilities. This could include things like mailing a package or making appointments as well as reading a chapter in a book about something I'm learning or planning a home improvement project.
Stuff to experience includes at least 1 thing that lifts the spirit, such as visiting a friend, being someplace beautiful in nature, or reading. The only requirement is that it's something I can 100% commit to, barring the unforeseen. I think of it as a way to honor the day.
Then I just figure it when I'm going to do the things and get going.
I also remove friction by doing things like sleeping in clothes I can stretch in, showering the night before, and having an idea of what I want to wear that I love that day.
Emergency get-going trick: if I'm really having trouble getting motivated, I ask my son or husband to select a favorite item of clothing or accessory for me to wear and bring it to me, so I feel motivated to at least put it on.
But please remember!!!
We are humans and sometimes humans needs pizza. Savor that pizza moment and go right back to your healthier alternatives. Until next time😆
Если серьезно, то благодаря "колесу жизни" вычисляешь те области над которыми стоит поработать.
2. Прорабатываешь область, выписываешь екшн степы и…
3. Каждый день делаешь чтото из того что наметил. Я использую гугл календарь что бы напомнить себе пропить витамины, отжаться, сделать планку, сделать часовую прогулку, проработать 10 пальцевый слепой метод печати, учить англ и тд.
4. Отмечать в дневнике что сделал или в гугл календаре ставить галочку или переносить на позже екшн степ, если не удается сразу его сделать после напоминания
I'm in a place where I feel lost in life, and have no idea what to do. I feel like I don't have any goals anymore. I want to change this.
Once I ask that, its pretty easy to stay motivated.
Be the better you 🙂
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?