The most powerful tool for me is the reminders at night to prepare the things that I need for my goals in the morning. Preparation is everything!
It helps me to hold myself accountable and shows me that I really am capable of doing and achieving my goals and that it’s not impossible and even though it’s hard I can do it and like me a little more everyday
For me it's organization. I needed the schedule. It motivates me to complete my goals. And those pretty letters are an amazing bonus.
to consentrate myself, realise my real feelings. It made me drink much water, eat great breakfast and do some exercises, and that made me happier than I was before, made my skin cleaner and made me feel better.
Motivation is my power tool, it is my way to never give up no matter what I’m focused on. It’s a balance key to embrace the power inside you. It has helped me accomplish so much and has also take on things that I never had evaluated before. I always learn new things everyday. Balance the mind, body, and soul. Once you master those three. You can do anything.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?