You just do it! Cause you know the end result with be the happiest version of yourself and you’ll regret if u didn’t do it. U just gotta keep pushing and looking forward.
By getting enough sleep and getting good sleep. Also knowing that the earlier I get up the more time I have to start my day
I don’t always get up early but when I have to I set an alarm and when I hear it ring I just get out of bed drink my water and stretch then continue with what I have to do for that day.
Eu me levanto mais disposta e feliz para começar o dia pois sei que estou evoluindo e melhorando a cada dia e que isso me fará a pessoa que quero me tornar, melhor meu humor, concentração, saúde e auto estima, além de ficar com corpo e mente saudáveis!
I go to bed at a decent time without electronics. I do my in bed yoga, turn on my sound machine, and get my 7-8 hrs. Then when the alarm goes off it is not too bad to get up.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?