You just do it! Cause you know the end result with be the happiest version of yourself and you’ll regret if u didn’t do it. U just gotta keep pushing and looking forward.
By getting enough sleep and getting good sleep. Also knowing that the earlier I get up the more time I have to start my day
I don’t always get up early but when I have to I set an alarm and when I hear it ring I just get out of bed drink my water and stretch then continue with what I have to do for that day.
Eu me levanto mais disposta e feliz para começar o dia pois sei que estou evoluindo e melhorando a cada dia e que isso me fará a pessoa que quero me tornar, melhor meu humor, concentração, saúde e auto estima, além de ficar com corpo e mente saudáveis!
I go to bed at a decent time without electronics. I do my in bed yoga, turn on my sound machine, and get my 7-8 hrs. Then when the alarm goes off it is not too bad to get up.
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?