Find a workout that you enjoy and start small like 10 mins in the morning and then slowly when you get used to that increase the time. It is what is working for me atm.
- I always find myself too busy to find time to exercise. How do you stay consistent with exercise?
- Do you listen to music when you exercise, if so what kind?
- I usually don’t have enough time in the morning for exercise but I do later in the day. Is that a problem?
- Where is your favorite place to work out and why?
- How do you get yourself out of the house when you’re already exhausted?
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?