I've found that if you pay attention to your body,after a few short days of exercising,you feel better! After you realize that,waking up with a sore back is the perfect reason to get up and exercise instead of an excuse to relax all day. I've been doing yoga for 2 years and my body screams if I skip even a day .
Cl Lia F.
I listen songs of BTS . There lyrics are very motivating and I feel happy when I hear there voice and while exercising I think about my future . Thank you 😊
Sometimes doing exercise is very easy such as walking to school, no need to freat! Walk around in the morning, maybe that will help? Time rush is also one way!!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?