Bicep curls and deadlifts. Deadlifts in particular have drastically changed my body after doing them for a year consistently. My body feels a lot stronger and I no longer get back pain. Other than bicep curls, you can work the triceps with push-ups or dips.
I really love Madfit on youtube. She's very kind and her workouts are challenging but not so much that it's discouraging. She has plenty of arm & back vids! <3
That’s completely normal, you don’t actually have to “work out” in the morning. What you should do is to get your most moving in some way, maybe dance a little to your favorite song? Or go outside and get some sunlight? Or stretch? Whatever you feel like doing. Just decide and then celebrate your success.
Push-ups, leg raises
For biceps, pull-ups or arm curls. For triceps, push-ups and bent over arm extensions (preferably with something weighty in your hand)
For back, pull-ups are good, Bent over rows, pull downs. Good mornings for hamstrings and lower back.
Make sure to do core exercises to protect your back.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?