I find the key for me is baby steps, routine and forgiveness. I take each day at a time, only buying what I need for that day (and getting creative with the leftovers after the fact) and trying to set aside small chunks of time at the same time each day to prepare meals. If I don't manage to do what I had planned, I try not to beat myself up about it and just start afresh the next day. (I do live a 2 minute walk from a big supermarket, which is an advantage, so I'm sorry if this advice doesn't apply to your situation)
- What is your favourite exercise?
- How do you get yourself to stick to your routine when your schedule is altered?
- What are the best exercises that you can do from home and take up minimal space?
- What are some more exercises to activate the core?
- What’s your go-to workout when you have 10 minutes?
- How do you get through depression?
- What is the lowest barrier form of exercise or activity that gets you moving on days when you feel too tense, too busy, or inversely too lazy to break a sweat?
- What are your at-home essentials for working out?
- What changes did you make in your diet to support your exercise routine?
- I recently tore the meniscus in both knees and it cut out my entire exercise routine. I can’t stand, walk, or bend my knees more than slightly. What can I do for exercise?