I find the key for me is baby steps, routine and forgiveness. I take each day at a time, only buying what I need for that day (and getting creative with the leftovers after the fact) and trying to set aside small chunks of time at the same time each day to prepare meals. If I don't manage to do what I had planned, I try not to beat myself up about it and just start afresh the next day. (I do live a 2 minute walk from a big supermarket, which is an advantage, so I'm sorry if this advice doesn't apply to your situation)
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?