Also, I always, always have more energy and feel proud of myself when I push through to do a workout (especially on days I’m feeling blah).
Remember that there will be some days you can go all out and crush your ideal goal and there will be some days where you can only do 10 minutes, just commit to do even a portion and you’ll feel so much better and be on schedule to continue building tomorrow.
So really motivation is only really a 5 minute concept, if that.
Dive in miserable and tired, and sure enough that grip will get a hold of you and you'll be away!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?