Book it in and go no matter what. Even though I used to use any excuse to avoid it, staying away made it harder to return. When I go I know I'll feel better afterwards, so I just need to make the commitment and stick to it.
Est Lio O.
The best way to restart daily exercising is to just start slowly and work your way back up. Walking for 5 minutes, doing yoga for 10 minutes, even doing the 1 minute exercise module on this app is a good start. Take your time and dont beat yourself up. Also, celebrate even if you only did 5 push ups!
Andr A Y.
Be kind to yourself. Don't overdo do it. Commit to spending 5 minutes in the gym. If you stay longer great. If not at least it's a start
I motivate myself. I also try to make it easier by getting enough sleep the day before, eating well, and exercising something not too hard and on a pretty empty stomach so no stomach ache
Open up my BetterMe app and follow the routines. Usually it takes me getting stressed and working up about something to start moving again but I'm always better off for it.
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?