Book it in and go no matter what. Even though I used to use any excuse to avoid it, staying away made it harder to return. When I go I know I'll feel better afterwards, so I just need to make the commitment and stick to it.
Est Lio O.
The best way to restart daily exercising is to just start slowly and work your way back up. Walking for 5 minutes, doing yoga for 10 minutes, even doing the 1 minute exercise module on this app is a good start. Take your time and dont beat yourself up. Also, celebrate even if you only did 5 push ups!
Andr A Y.
Be kind to yourself. Don't overdo do it. Commit to spending 5 minutes in the gym. If you stay longer great. If not at least it's a start
I motivate myself. I also try to make it easier by getting enough sleep the day before, eating well, and exercising something not too hard and on a pretty empty stomach so no stomach ache
Open up my BetterMe app and follow the routines. Usually it takes me getting stressed and working up about something to start moving again but I'm always better off for it.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.