In my experience meditation is all about emptying your thoughts which has helped me resolve problems and also develop on ideas.
I do not use the meditation as the meaning to solve the problem. Usually some problems or questions are resolved by themselves – like I’m just watching at the flow of my thoughts and there are suddenly interesting things about the issues I could even forget.
i try to think of meaning and significance of the specific work and then do it with consistency. of course I fail but don't stop trying.
Great question, and I’m continually working on that myself. To answer any of your personal/unconscious questions you have to first consider that they are just that, questions. Using meditation to see them by themselves, without any unconscious emotions attached to them, is the first step and the only way you are going to start enabling yourself to answer them from a rational standpoint and figure out if they are helpful or not. Many of the questions my mind comes up with are unconsciously rooted in past, psychologically attached to feelings of insecurity or sadness or questions and answers my mind came up with during experiences when I was lost and feeling like I’m not enough. Recognizing the feelings attached to those questions allows me to do a couple of things. First, I am better able to see that it was old mental programming that came up with them and use that perspective, that way of seeing those thoughts for what they actually are, and consciously decide to act differently then how those thoughts used to have me act and choose to look for answers outside of what those questions had me seeking in the past. Hope that helps:)
While mediating. It helps to calm down the flow of thoughts to the where we could observe only the breathing. After meditation the magic happens. It give me better clarity in what I want to do. Distressed and full of positive energy to face the challenges ahead. I am more happy when I meditate..
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?