I feel more engaged and capable of doing my work. Beside that, everything that isn’t in my 3 important tasks for the day is a distraction and goes directly to my distraction log.
I took to working with my hands, rather than book work. However, it simply feels fulfilling. I get a simple feeling of accomplishment, like I didn't waste my day.
I feel completely organized. Can focusing my work without interpretation. I can improve my quality of work. Still learning to stay focus in working.
It feels great! I feel like I’ve done something productive for the day and really made a great use of my time. I also think it makes me feel good, the fact that I was so indepth and working hard without falling for distractions.
I feel good because I know I have achieved some progress in the morning itself. It makes completing the task later on less daunting because I know I have already started it and got some of it done.
Unfulfilled but excited for the next one. I suppose we’ll truly feel satisfied, but that’s what causes us to do and be better.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?