- How do you keep your focus during meditation, especially when your mind is going at warp speed!?
- Can I imagine myself as watching myself be there rather than actually seeing through my own eyes? Does it reduce the benefits?
- How do I wake my brain up enough in the morning to remind myself not to get back in bed?
- What could you do better during your next meditation?
- Do you prefer to meditate alone or with a partner or group?
I say "I'm sorry" to the ones that might have been affected, and try to give them 'justice' or closure or whatever they want.
If I regret something, it often includes other people.
To take responsibility and acknowledge what I did and how it felt to them is very scary. But not doung it is worse, since it will never go away.
After clearing things out I feel much better, and the other perspn feels much better.
Usually, the bond between us gets stronger after such a thing.
Don’t beat yourself up
Don’t ruminate on negativity
Can you identify the triggers the other person sparked and the next time practice silence and space
Try not to react but to respond
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?