I say "I'm sorry" to the ones that might have been affected, and try to give them 'justice' or closure or whatever they want.
If I regret something, it often includes other people.
To take responsibility and acknowledge what I did and how it felt to them is very scary. But not doung it is worse, since it will never go away.
After clearing things out I feel much better, and the other perspn feels much better.
Usually, the bond between us gets stronger after such a thing.
Don’t beat yourself up
Don’t ruminate on negativity
Can you identify the triggers the other person sparked and the next time practice silence and space
Try not to react but to respond
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..