Observing the in and outflow of the breath at the nose.
Count eatch breath until 50, repeat.
Change negative thoughts to positive. Whenever negative feelings arise, which is the indicator that you have negative thoughts, think actively about as many positive things as possible until the feelings and the thoughts change to positive.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?