I wake up 10 min earlier.
I know if I get up I won’t do it.
And sometimes I do it after a little yoga session.
With that in mind, sometimes I choose to meditate for 10 mins during lunch, or since this app stoic challenge, I've been meditating just after or before breakfast.
I don't have set times, but I sometimes tell myself, at some point this morning or this evening, do a meditation.
Sometimes I only choose to meditate for one minute, other times, 10 mins.
If I feel myself getting overwhelmed I try to make time for even one minute just to get back on track with the day. But I don't set schedules. Meditating should feel fun and done when needed.
- How do I strengthen the mediation effects?
- Is it mandatory to make Meditation spiritual or religious for it to have an effect on one’s life?
- What do you focus on while you meditate? Is it your breathing? A mantra? An ambient noise? Or something else?
- Does meditation work for you?
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or with sounds?
- Do you meditate daily? How long do you usually meditate for?
- Do you ever feel like you never want to get out of the meditative state and face the world?
- How do you prepare to meditate?
- How has the meditation helped you ?
- Any favourite guided meditations that help build focus and determination?