I keep a gratitude journal. Every evening, I write about something from the day that I’m grateful for. I try to write in detail, filling about half a page. It helps.
I actually have a huge problem with this. I struggle with depression and am married to a narcissist. However, I have always been able to understand that things always have room to get better. It doesn't matter what it is, there might be another better level of it. And the odd thing is that despite at times drowning in depression, I've always been an optimistic person. I guess that is where my gratitude lies. In the ability to see the good in things.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?