Just being good to people and treating them with respect. Helping those out I can and always assuming the best about people. Speaking out and advocating for the tired and weary. Maybe the biggest thing of all is not gossiping. Our words are energy. Everyday things I think probably have made the biggest difference.
I practice the most gratitude everyday with everything I do, everything I say and everyone that I encounter daily. I practice very hard at not complaining as I know there are others who have so much less than I do. I am grateful that I have bills and the money to pay them, I am grateful for my family and friends, but I am most grateful for the one person who loves me.
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?