That is what I was thinking… I have 2 small children, both of them sleep with me still and the little one just started to have a deeper sleep. Until now if I woke up and went to the bathroom she would wake up too.
So what I did ( mind you only for a few days) I set the alarm to wake up early and did the meditation exersise in my bed.
I have a lot of faith in the power of meditation because I took a class of hypnobirthing for my first pregnancy and I was able to have a wonderful birth experience without pain medication and also without a lot of disconfort.
I just let myself carried away and did not persue the practice after the birth of my children.
If you habe faith that this is something that will make your life better you will find the energy to do it and even look foward to.
All the best whishes to you,
Diana from Romania
You can then wake up refreshed and practice meditation as part of your morning ritual while your mind is still calm.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?