That is what I was thinking… I have 2 small children, both of them sleep with me still and the little one just started to have a deeper sleep. Until now if I woke up and went to the bathroom she would wake up too.
So what I did ( mind you only for a few days) I set the alarm to wake up early and did the meditation exersise in my bed.
I have a lot of faith in the power of meditation because I took a class of hypnobirthing for my first pregnancy and I was able to have a wonderful birth experience without pain medication and also without a lot of disconfort.
I just let myself carried away and did not persue the practice after the birth of my children.
If you habe faith that this is something that will make your life better you will find the energy to do it and even look foward to.
All the best whishes to you,
Diana from Romania
You can then wake up refreshed and practice meditation as part of your morning ritual while your mind is still calm.
- Does maintaining an upright seated position while meditating get easier with practice?
- How do you meditate outside house, say at work, without attracting too much attention of people around?
- Do you ever meditate while lying on your back? Is this a valid way to meditate?
- I usually meditate by lying over the ground and closing my eyes… can I do it while doing other postures like Yoga and how to do it
- What’s you’re advice for someone with severe pain syndrome or fibromyalgia? When having bad days, it’s so hard to stick to the routines, the chain breaks so soon and it have physical and emotional pain everytime.
- Do you only use meditate as a point of focus or for anything else? Visualization, reflection, prayer?
- which part of the day do you feel is the best time for you to meditate? thanks!
- What is an ideal duration for meditating? What time of the day/night? Does it matters?
- Sitting on thr floor upright is painful for my back. Are there any suggestions on how to improve my meditation posture?
- Do any of y’all use headspace as a meditation app? How’s it going?