- What kind of meditation do you usually preform? Any good books to deepen my insight?
- Do you really benefit from meditation?
- What are the guided meditations you find most helpful?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- It is really difficult for me to concentrate and relax when meditating. Any suggestions?
That is what I was thinking… I have 2 small children, both of them sleep with me still and the little one just started to have a deeper sleep. Until now if I woke up and went to the bathroom she would wake up too.
So what I did ( mind you only for a few days) I set the alarm to wake up early and did the meditation exersise in my bed.
I have a lot of faith in the power of meditation because I took a class of hypnobirthing for my first pregnancy and I was able to have a wonderful birth experience without pain medication and also without a lot of disconfort.
I just let myself carried away and did not persue the practice after the birth of my children.
If you habe faith that this is something that will make your life better you will find the energy to do it and even look foward to.
All the best whishes to you,
Diana from Romania
You can then wake up refreshed and practice meditation as part of your morning ritual while your mind is still calm.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?