- Is meditating in the sauna recommended? Any tips for doing it? I usually go for 15 minutes a day.
- How has meditation helped you?
- How do you meditate–app? Alone? Guided?
- Do you use the Fabulous-app for meditation, or do you use another app? 🧘🏼♀️
- What do you do on days when you really don’t feel like meditating?
That is what I was thinking… I have 2 small children, both of them sleep with me still and the little one just started to have a deeper sleep. Until now if I woke up and went to the bathroom she would wake up too.
So what I did ( mind you only for a few days) I set the alarm to wake up early and did the meditation exersise in my bed.
I have a lot of faith in the power of meditation because I took a class of hypnobirthing for my first pregnancy and I was able to have a wonderful birth experience without pain medication and also without a lot of disconfort.
I just let myself carried away and did not persue the practice after the birth of my children.
If you habe faith that this is something that will make your life better you will find the energy to do it and even look foward to.
All the best whishes to you,
Diana from Romania
You can then wake up refreshed and practice meditation as part of your morning ritual while your mind is still calm.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?