Use filters rigorously to block out unnecessary information and also set a timer that resets every 20 minutes or half hour to double-check your focus also when your timer goes off get up and move around for 1 minute breathe deep and drink some water
Try to prioritize what is work and what is a distraction and don't follow them. Once you follow a distraction is more and more difficult to go back
Go to your nearest local library. They will most likely have computers and there you can do your work without the distractions of your phone.
Well, in that case I use two simple solutions, first I use air plane mode, second I use the app called Engross and split screen mode on my phone. In Engross you set a timer for how long you want to be focused and tap the counter whenever you get distracted. Fo other deep work sessions I use Fabulous, but it does not count your distractions which is a pity.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?