The meditation exercises that are given for Fabulous members are really great. Some of those exercises are not available to me so Iwould’t be able to tell you how to better incorporate them into your meditation routines, but the ones that I’e participated in I’ve found to be beneficial to me – especially the evening meditation just before turning in for bed where I get a chance to make sense out of my day’s activities and bring my day to a meaningful closure.
- Where is you favorite place to meditate?
- Do you find yourself able to meditate better using guides, calm music, or silence?
- When is better to get the most benefits of meditation – morning or night?
- There will be many thought that will went through while we meditating. Is that consider as fail for meditation?
- What kind of meditation do you usually preform? Any good books to deepen my insight?
I think the Fabulous has more routines for Meditation that you can incorporate into your day at certain specific times and situations if I’m remembering correctly in the premium versions of the Fabulous apps being offered. I have not upgraded as of yet but I’m sure there are more meditation routines that Fabulous offers as you advance through the program. I will be more observant about the types of offerings concerning this routine going forward.
It depends on how I wake up… In my country is hard to sleep at night because of the problems with the electricity some times I wake up with the need of a good session of meditation and connection to my inner self.
You can select in habits the meditation m. Once you’ve click on it just scroll down for the various meditations and select the one you want to do that morning.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?