Aiming to loose weight over time gradually will build a long term habit. Loosing weight fast will be harder and you'll probably put most of it back on.
To loose weight fast, eat 1200 calories a day, any less and you'll be malnutrioned and gain weight and fat. Do HIIT training for 30 minutes twice a week, on separate days do 30-45 minutes of resistance training twice a week, and finally go for atleast 3 brisk 30 minute walks a week. Do this for 4 weeks and you'll do well.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?