Well when I lie to sleep I am so tired that I just add some fake scenarios and fall asleep during my imaginary life hehe
I think Pink noise is helpful and works most days. But on the days that I have too much on my mind I listen to podcasts to fall asleep.
It's not effective in my case, in fact I should say it keeps myself awake. But sleeping isn't just a think you can schedule, the best way to go to sleep on the right time is to get up accordingly, and keep active during day, eating just enough to feel energised but avoiding surplus energy from simple sugars.
I heard about white noise but not pink noise. Are those different from each other? I don't know really but it makes me sleep comfortably. And it feels like I'm outside sleeping freely or I'm in a plane. Noises as such makes me feel calm and at ease. It's a peaceful disturbance that helps you relax and feel at home. For me, its effective. Sometimes when I feel stressed not sleepy, I tend to listen and close my eyes to focus more on what I need to do. Nerve-calming and mind freeing.
i mostly need to listen to music to go to sleep since i have tinitus (a beep in my ears) i mostly listen to some relaxing music and then it's easier to focus less on the sound in my ear and rather i focus on the music. but i do not understand what you mean with "pink noise" but i did my best to explain why i listen to music before i go to bed 🙂
I am not sure about that , I don’t have an exact routine for sleeping I just go to bed whenever I feel I want to , sometimes I hear a bedtime story with my so. And it helps
I haven’t really experienced pink noise but searching about it I’ve seen that it would be something really soothing for me because I am a really light sleeper and instant sounds tend to jolt me out of sleep
Not pink noise, white noise. I'm sure they are the same but I thought I should clarify. My answer is: absolutely. I started sleeping with it because I live in a noisy city and I fell in love with it. Would recommend. Get a cheap little machine, don't use your phone, and you are set.
I think pink noise puts you asleep a little bit faster. It is very calming and relaxing. When you have had a stressful day or your having a nightmare it is one of the best things to do. It gives you positive energy for the morning. You almost always feel refreshed in the morning.
Pink noise reduces the difference between the background hum and loud, jarring noises that jolt you out of sleep, like a door slamming, a car horn honking, or someone snoring. So it may help you fall asleep faster and keep you in a deep sleep longer. You may also feel more rested when you wake up.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.