Something light, but filling – eggs and a slice of toast, or tea and a granola bar. Just enough to satisfy any hunger you might feel later, without overtaxing your stomach too early.
I don't like to eat a big breakfast since i'm not that hungry. usually just eat some cereal or toast. i only eat a big breakfast when i leave home and not sure when i will be able to eat lunch
Start with water which makes you feel more like eating, then light juicy fruit like oranges or plums and when I feel more up to it I will have some kind of carb usually a pastry.
I like to have a nice bread with cheese some vegetables mint cucumber and olives. Labneh is a good option too with thyme
Sometimes I like rating a croassaint and a cappuccino (a sedere breakfast) ,sometimes I like rating some fruit with ham or eggs or a sandwich and a coffee
Honestly sometimes I eat things that aren’t the most healthy, like instant noodles with a fried egg and spam on top. Or a piece of ham! Or I just put a fried egg on a piece of toast. It’s simple and easy to do.
Hey!! I am a 13 years old girl and in lockdown I ve gained so much of weight which is making me lazy and i wanna do some exercise and eat healthy, what foods can I eat?? and I am vegan so any vegan diets for me kinda kid?
I love eat rusks with two different types of jam and a cappuccino with a fruit or yogurt with muesli or my favorite cookies with coffee or tea!
my go to is avacado, cheese, butter on toast. i like simple foods like ramen, or a fish sandwich with just mayo and cheese for a late late breakfast when i’ve had a long morning and i basically need a lunch
I like eggs, sandwiches with tomatoes or pepper, camembert cheese, bacon, porridge with frozen strawberries, green pepper with bread.
Every morning i eat oatmeal, fruit and green tea. This is amazing for health. You can even add dark chocolate if you want.
Well if you want to eat something healthy, then I would suggest eating strabarries and walnuts. It tastes really good and will keep you full for a long time
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?