Something light, but filling – eggs and a slice of toast, or tea and a granola bar. Just enough to satisfy any hunger you might feel later, without overtaxing your stomach too early.
I don't like to eat a big breakfast since i'm not that hungry. usually just eat some cereal or toast. i only eat a big breakfast when i leave home and not sure when i will be able to eat lunch
Start with water which makes you feel more like eating, then light juicy fruit like oranges or plums and when I feel more up to it I will have some kind of carb usually a pastry.
I like to have a nice bread with cheese some vegetables mint cucumber and olives. Labneh is a good option too with thyme
Sometimes I like rating a croassaint and a cappuccino (a sedere breakfast) ,sometimes I like rating some fruit with ham or eggs or a sandwich and a coffee
Honestly sometimes I eat things that aren’t the most healthy, like instant noodles with a fried egg and spam on top. Or a piece of ham! Or I just put a fried egg on a piece of toast. It’s simple and easy to do.
Hey!! I am a 13 years old girl and in lockdown I ve gained so much of weight which is making me lazy and i wanna do some exercise and eat healthy, what foods can I eat?? and I am vegan so any vegan diets for me kinda kid?
I love eat rusks with two different types of jam and a cappuccino with a fruit or yogurt with muesli or my favorite cookies with coffee or tea!
my go to is avacado, cheese, butter on toast. i like simple foods like ramen, or a fish sandwich with just mayo and cheese for a late late breakfast when i’ve had a long morning and i basically need a lunch
I like eggs, sandwiches with tomatoes or pepper, camembert cheese, bacon, porridge with frozen strawberries, green pepper with bread.
Every morning i eat oatmeal, fruit and green tea. This is amazing for health. You can even add dark chocolate if you want.
Well if you want to eat something healthy, then I would suggest eating strabarries and walnuts. It tastes really good and will keep you full for a long time
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.