But, on morning that I feel like having proper food- a whole wheat english muffin with cream cheese spread and a low sugar yogurt are nice.
to, oatmeal keeps me full longer than anything, I skip the sugar and eat fruit on top of it.
One fruit (banana or apple)
One cup of oat, crunchy oat with chocolate chip, almond, and soy milk.
One cup of coffe
10g rye bran
200g low fat cottage cheese
100g of berries
If I put 2 eggs in the oatmeal I eat only 100g of cottage cheese
For the eggs I grill fine chopped garlic (on taste) with just enough olive oil to keep it from sticking to the pen.
You can also add, with the garlic, a few grains dried chepotley if you like the heat. To finish a few chopped basil on top.
I also drink a mug of nut milk, like almonds or Brazilian nut and a cup of black coffee.
Sounds like a lot but it's just a matter of 20min to prepare and about 10 to eat.
You got your proteins 1st thing in the morning!
If you'd like you can exchange the eggs for canned tuna or any other fish (same prep).
almond milk half cup,
Egg whites half cup,
Peanut butter one spoon,
Banana one mashed up
Mix in one bowl and microwave for 3 minutes
Stirring in between
Side of berries or seasonal fruit. And of course coffee…. always coffee.
When I need a quick breakfast… plain Greek yogurt, granola, berries, and a drizzle of honey and squeeze of lime. And coffee.
I ate this with krele ki sabji (bitter ground vegitable)
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?