But, on morning that I feel like having proper food- a whole wheat english muffin with cream cheese spread and a low sugar yogurt are nice.
to, oatmeal keeps me full longer than anything, I skip the sugar and eat fruit on top of it.
One fruit (banana or apple)
One cup of oat, crunchy oat with chocolate chip, almond, and soy milk.
One cup of coffe
10g rye bran
200g low fat cottage cheese
100g of berries
If I put 2 eggs in the oatmeal I eat only 100g of cottage cheese
For the eggs I grill fine chopped garlic (on taste) with just enough olive oil to keep it from sticking to the pen.
You can also add, with the garlic, a few grains dried chepotley if you like the heat. To finish a few chopped basil on top.
I also drink a mug of nut milk, like almonds or Brazilian nut and a cup of black coffee.
Sounds like a lot but it's just a matter of 20min to prepare and about 10 to eat.
You got your proteins 1st thing in the morning!
If you'd like you can exchange the eggs for canned tuna or any other fish (same prep).
almond milk half cup,
Egg whites half cup,
Peanut butter one spoon,
Banana one mashed up
Mix in one bowl and microwave for 3 minutes
Stirring in between
Side of berries or seasonal fruit. And of course coffee…. always coffee.
When I need a quick breakfast… plain Greek yogurt, granola, berries, and a drizzle of honey and squeeze of lime. And coffee.
I ate this with krele ki sabji (bitter ground vegitable)
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?