- What kinds of foods are good for breakfast?
- What’s your favourite healthy breakfast?
- What are good ways to include protein in my breakfast?
- What do you think of eating chocolate-flavoured cereal for breakfast?
- What is your favourite/best milk and cheese substitute. I am addicted to both but as of late I’ve given them up (great results, your skin clears up immediately for starters). I’ve had luck with some other kinds of milk, but cheese-wise, nothing beats the real deal and all other substitutes are terrible imho. Thoughts?
Side of berries or seasonal fruit. And of course coffee…. always coffee.
When I need a quick breakfast… plain Greek yogurt, granola, berries, and a drizzle of honey and squeeze of lime. And coffee.
I ate this with krele ki sabji (bitter ground vegitable)
almond milk half cup,
Egg whites half cup,
Peanut butter one spoon,
Banana one mashed up
Mix in one bowl and microwave for 3 minutes
Stirring in between
For the eggs I grill fine chopped garlic (on taste) with just enough olive oil to keep it from sticking to the pen.
You can also add, with the garlic, a few grains dried chepotley if you like the heat. To finish a few chopped basil on top.
I also drink a mug of nut milk, like almonds or Brazilian nut and a cup of black coffee.
Sounds like a lot but it's just a matter of 20min to prepare and about 10 to eat.
You got your proteins 1st thing in the morning!
If you'd like you can exchange the eggs for canned tuna or any other fish (same prep).
10g rye bran
200g low fat cottage cheese
100g of berries
If I put 2 eggs in the oatmeal I eat only 100g of cottage cheese
to, oatmeal keeps me full longer than anything, I skip the sugar and eat fruit on top of it.
One fruit (banana or apple)
One cup of oat, crunchy oat with chocolate chip, almond, and soy milk.
One cup of coffe
But, on morning that I feel like having proper food- a whole wheat english muffin with cream cheese spread and a low sugar yogurt are nice.
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?