- What excersise do you use to ease yourself in when feeling lazy?
- I am benefitting from a brief morning exercise session as part of my morning routine. But I get my full workout at the gym to her three times per week. I’d like to know what others are doing. Are you building your major exercising into your morning sessions? Or are you a morning session exercises just mini ones (like mine)? Thanks for your feedback!
- What’s a simple exercise you can do in the morning that won’t make you sweat?
- What do you say to yourself when you want to do more but that voice says go to the changeroom. What is your mantra?
- I have a hard time sticking to a schedule, do you have any tips that could motivate me to work out the same time every day?
But particle when you can.
Instead of sleeping late get up bit earlier and practice
a.) It likely benefits your MIND more to exercise in the morning, setting you up with energy, alertness and motivation to help shape your day… and
b.) It's much easier to talk yourself out of exercising after a long day of work, when you likely just want to plop down and relax.
A friend of mine likes to excercise in the evening, it takes her mind of of things and she is so tired afterwards that she sleeps like a rose. Guess it’s what ever you prefere: as long as the long sleeping isn’t escaping excersice. Maybe getting clear with yourself if thats the case, is step 1. Step 2. is listnen to Nike’s campaign slogan: Just do it!
Good luck and greetings from Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Any knee exercises to recommend?
- What is the right time to do exercise. Is it is good to do exercise instantly after getting up from the bed.
- What’s the best way to stay motivated when you work and go to school?
- What is a perfect time to eat after the exercising?
- Do you have any great ten minute workouts to recommend?
- A lot of advice assumes 100% capability. Where can you go online if you are looking for programmes that allow for being old or having injuries?
- Is it better to exercise at the same time everyday rather than 3x a week but for longer?
- What if the 7 min morning exercise is not appropriate for me? What can I do?
- How do you get going with exercise when you feel tired?
- I hate core exercising, it hurts and I can’t get past beginner exercises. Can you share helpful core strengthening for beginners please?