- How do you motivate yourself to start exercising? To get out of bed or to stop what you are doing at the time?
- What are the best exercises to help firm the back of your thighs and butt?
- What type of exercise is the easiest to put into a routine?
- How to make the pauses in my routine during illness the least possible impacting on my will to continue in it?
- What’s your favorite excercise?
But particle when you can.
Instead of sleeping late get up bit earlier and practice
a.) It likely benefits your MIND more to exercise in the morning, setting you up with energy, alertness and motivation to help shape your day… and
b.) It's much easier to talk yourself out of exercising after a long day of work, when you likely just want to plop down and relax.
A friend of mine likes to excercise in the evening, it takes her mind of of things and she is so tired afterwards that she sleeps like a rose. Guess it’s what ever you prefere: as long as the long sleeping isn’t escaping excersice. Maybe getting clear with yourself if thats the case, is step 1. Step 2. is listnen to Nike’s campaign slogan: Just do it!
Good luck and greetings from Amsterdam, Netherlands
- What vitamins do you take to help your journey of being successful?
- What do you do if you want to complete a routine but you really don’t want to spend time doing one of the tasks, even though you generally enjoy it?
- How often, during the week, should I exercise?
- How do you get yourself to wake up early enough in the morning to exercise?
- Do you have any exercise tips for while you’re traveling? My travel schedule can be chaotic!
- Do you have a snack before exercising if your energy is low?
- Can you give me some easy-to-make and healty breakfeast recipes?
- How is your journey going?
- Do you exercise before or after you eat your breakfast?
- What’s your favourite morning exercise?