A friend of mine likes to excercise in the evening, it takes her mind of of things and she is so tired afterwards that she sleeps like a rose. Guess it’s what ever you prefere: as long as the long sleeping isn’t escaping excersice. Maybe getting clear with yourself if thats the case, is step 1. Step 2. is listnen to Nike’s campaign slogan: Just do it!
Good luck and greetings from Amsterdam, Netherlands
But particle when you can.
Instead of sleeping late get up bit earlier and practice
a.) It likely benefits your MIND more to exercise in the morning, setting you up with energy, alertness and motivation to help shape your day… and
b.) It's much easier to talk yourself out of exercising after a long day of work, when you likely just want to plop down and relax.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?