A friend of mine likes to excercise in the evening, it takes her mind of of things and she is so tired afterwards that she sleeps like a rose. Guess it’s what ever you prefere: as long as the long sleeping isn’t escaping excersice. Maybe getting clear with yourself if thats the case, is step 1. Step 2. is listnen to Nike’s campaign slogan: Just do it!
Good luck and greetings from Amsterdam, Netherlands
But particle when you can.
Instead of sleeping late get up bit earlier and practice
a.) It likely benefits your MIND more to exercise in the morning, setting you up with energy, alertness and motivation to help shape your day… and
b.) It's much easier to talk yourself out of exercising after a long day of work, when you likely just want to plop down and relax.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?