A friend of mine likes to excercise in the evening, it takes her mind of of things and she is so tired afterwards that she sleeps like a rose. Guess it’s what ever you prefere: as long as the long sleeping isn’t escaping excersice. Maybe getting clear with yourself if thats the case, is step 1. Step 2. is listnen to Nike’s campaign slogan: Just do it!
Good luck and greetings from Amsterdam, Netherlands
But particle when you can.
Instead of sleeping late get up bit earlier and practice
a.) It likely benefits your MIND more to exercise in the morning, setting you up with energy, alertness and motivation to help shape your day… and
b.) It's much easier to talk yourself out of exercising after a long day of work, when you likely just want to plop down and relax.
- What is your favourite exercise?
- How do you get yourself to stick to your routine when your schedule is altered?
- What are the best exercises that you can do from home and take up minimal space?
- What are some more exercises to activate the core?
- What’s your go-to workout when you have 10 minutes?
- How do you get through depression?
- What is the lowest barrier form of exercise or activity that gets you moving on days when you feel too tense, too busy, or inversely too lazy to break a sweat?
- What are your at-home essentials for working out?
- What changes did you make in your diet to support your exercise routine?
- I recently tore the meniscus in both knees and it cut out my entire exercise routine. I can’t stand, walk, or bend my knees more than slightly. What can I do for exercise?