- I already walk five days a week as exercise… but it still doesn’t feel like a beneficial habit. Any idea why?
- What would be a good home exercise for quad and knee recovery?
- Is it really important to have good running shoes from the beginning when building a running habit? What if I end up not liking to run?
- How do you motivate yourself when it’s cold outside and it’s discouraging for you?
- What do you do to ensure you are consistent with your Exercise habit?
But particle when you can.
Instead of sleeping late get up bit earlier and practice
a.) It likely benefits your MIND more to exercise in the morning, setting you up with energy, alertness and motivation to help shape your day… and
b.) It's much easier to talk yourself out of exercising after a long day of work, when you likely just want to plop down and relax.
A friend of mine likes to excercise in the evening, it takes her mind of of things and she is so tired afterwards that she sleeps like a rose. Guess it’s what ever you prefere: as long as the long sleeping isn’t escaping excersice. Maybe getting clear with yourself if thats the case, is step 1. Step 2. is listnen to Nike’s campaign slogan: Just do it!
Good luck and greetings from Amsterdam, Netherlands
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?