Including gathering supplies, brushing first, mouthwash after, then putting stuff away and rinsing out the sink, probably a little longer. For me, the reminder to floss includes all that.
Not if you are doing a thorough job ;)! It feels great, though. You will appreciate a healthier mouth, and when you go for your dental check up and professional cleaning they will be so impressed, and you pleased! 😁🌟
- Have you noticed any difference when you started flossing regularly?
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?