Including gathering supplies, brushing first, mouthwash after, then putting stuff away and rinsing out the sink, probably a little longer. For me, the reminder to floss includes all that.
Not if you are doing a thorough job ;)! It feels great, though. You will appreciate a healthier mouth, and when you go for your dental check up and professional cleaning they will be so impressed, and you pleased! 😁🌟
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?