Not if you are doing a thorough job ;)! It feels great, though. You will appreciate a healthier mouth, and when you go for your dental check up and professional cleaning they will be so impressed, and you pleased! 😁🌟
Including gathering supplies, brushing first, mouthwash after, then putting stuff away and rinsing out the sink, probably a little longer. For me, the reminder to floss includes all that.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing