Marluce Da paz
I'd like to know what's an easy morning exercise routine. Because I already exercise in the afternoon and I don't wanna over work myself.
- How do I get outside more?
- Which exercises do you do in the morning?
- What do you do when you just don’t have the physical stamina to really push yourself but you still just kind of go through the motions, does that still count?
- What kind of short workouts can I do first thing in the morning? I exercise in a gym 3-4 times a week and go for walks whenever I can, but I’d like a short (think 5 min) routine I can do first thing in the morning just to get the body moving. I’ve thought of doing a few sun salutations or a few body weight moves like squats or push-ups but I’d like other ideas. Going for walks is not possible because I’m a single mom and I can’t leave my son alone. I need stuff I can do before he wakes up 🙂
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
I do. It's almost like a stretch and exercise all at once. I'm not fantastic at it and I did get my hands and feet tangled up in certain poses but it does make me feel ready to face the day. I'd sooner be doing yoga on a mat in my warm home than running outside in this freezing cold!
No, the 8 minute timer doesn't seem like enough time for that so I use the "scientifically proven" 7 minute workout that's provided. I've just restarted from point zero after a long depressive phase, so I've only had two mornings in a row, but I can feel my heart rate and the soreness. I view feeling sore as a good sign, so that's nice. I don't know whether that is affecting my mood. I feel like I had to feel good enough to feel up to exercise so I feel the mood is more of a prerequisite. That and I feel like exercise isn't the cause of a better mood, but the self confidence and sense of achievement that can be achieved through exercise, so other things like creative efforts can also increase your mood for the same reason. If being creative is easier or more enticing, then that might be a better starting point for some who are more intimidated by exercise.
Twice a week. Better joints an muscle relaxation. Deeper felling of myself and my body. All stretching exercises are suggested at morning time. Just right after woke up. Good luck!
Overtime more flexibility in the body. Breathing has improved, along with stamina. No back issues. Less greed for food. Moderate food intake. Perhaps more patience in general. Together with running feel very energetic in the morning. Able to manage stress very well. Last two years has been stressful due to work situation.
I have a lot of issues with my back alignment and beginning my day with yoga frequently leaves me feeling as if I can actually stand taller. Not only that but I feel more centered in myself and energized.
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?