You got this!!
Maybe make a list of the benefits you've gained and your reasons for changing so when you feel demotivated you can look at it?
I found making a folder of inspirational/motivational quotes and pictures of people who inspire me helps as well.
I also find being able to look back on where I've come from really helps as I can see everything I've gained
Being reminded (especially with Fabulous) is a tool fo you to be able to be mindful that you need to keep the practice.
Once the practice become a habit. You are unstoppable. O:-)
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?