I have been meditating a little on and off for about two years, in the begining i used Headspace to learn and get used to it and once i had i started doing it on my own for 15 minutes every day.
I’ve tried many types and have been meditating for about 18 years. I find a lot of amazing ones on the insight timer app.
I do use multiple dependent upon how much time I have and what my needs are in the moment. Sometimes a simple 5 minute guided meditation is plenty, sometimes i need an 18 minute sleep ritual. It's all about asking yourself what you need in that moment.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?