If on the other hand you’re already working out 3+ days a week but you also want to do yoga on your days off, I also think that should count. You’re taking time out of your day to work on your fitness. Just try to do it around the same time that you usually work out.
Keep it up!
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?