It’s about 15 -20 if I include hair and everything else as well as make up. It actually shorter than I would have guessed!
I count the shower and grooming time together. Also I do have a quick morning routine— five minute moisturiser and spf, and I rarely wear makeup but that too is a five minute routine. I usually pick out my clothes before going into the shower so yea.. never taken longer
I spend around 10 minutes doing grooming activities. I include not just brushing my hair but flossing, brushing my teeth, washing my face, cleaning out my ears, plucking my eyebrows. Though I do enjoy spending a good amount of time just slowly brushing my hair.
That varies. My grooming rituals change based on day, time of year & I sometimes just have a few minutes of grooming, sometimes I have over 30 mins
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?
- What is the hardest part about keeping yourself well-groomed?
- What’s your groom routine? I’m trying to expand mine so it would help.
- What do you like about yourself each day as you groom yourself and prepare for the day.
- Do you have different routines for going out and staying home?
- How can I create a simple beauty routine that is easy to do daily?
- What actionable items are a part of your grooming?
- Any good skincare routine things I can use?