It’s about 15 -20 if I include hair and everything else as well as make up. It actually shorter than I would have guessed!
I count the shower and grooming time together. Also I do have a quick morning routine— five minute moisturiser and spf, and I rarely wear makeup but that too is a five minute routine. I usually pick out my clothes before going into the shower so yea.. never taken longer
I spend around 10 minutes doing grooming activities. I include not just brushing my hair but flossing, brushing my teeth, washing my face, cleaning out my ears, plucking my eyebrows. Though I do enjoy spending a good amount of time just slowly brushing my hair.
That varies. My grooming rituals change based on day, time of year & I sometimes just have a few minutes of grooming, sometimes I have over 30 mins
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.