Evening, right before I go to sleep, I turn on my coloured light and i sit and let my brain rage and come to a rest so I don’t overthink before going
I prefer to meditate in the morning. This way I’m starting my day off with my mind cleared and focused on the goals I have set for the day. Morning meditation allows me to release any lingering negative energy around me. It allows me to release and let go of things I can’t change nor control. It promotes more clarity especially when doing my morning yoga routine 🧘🏾♀️ #namaste
I like to do it before sleep to finish my day peacefully. Although I would like to do it in the morning when the sun shines in (when we get sunshine).:(
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??