Well, maybe the pomodoro technique isn’t for you. If you can concentrate that much without any problem and still feel with energy, it’s a good sign. But remember, don’t confuse movement with progress, how much are you getting done in that time? Why did you actually start applying the pomodoro technique? Maybe you don’t need any technique, maybe you can naturally organize your time, just set blocks of times and Chunking techniques. Read RPM by Tonny Robbins.
If you are productive, can keep a good and healthy work rythym without obsessing, go ahead and use your own personal technique!
Force myself to just do one pomodoro, don't set the expectation of doing several in a row. Then, by the end of the first one, I'm either ready to continue doing pomodoros or I'm at least focused enough on something useful that I can be productive.
Unfortunately , sometimes I also forget about it . And it's a real disappointment for me, cos I don't forget doing the routines (drinking water, exercising and so on).
Well a few options are available. You could look at a few apps such as you timer feature on your clock. You could use grab a pomodoro app that keeps track of everything, or if you prefer to go old school make a small tracking sheet that you can copy a few times. One with an area to write a start time, finish time, and to check mark. Allowing the area to check off gives you that satisfaction that you completed the goal and that you will want to do it again.
I use an app named "focus to do" with fabulous technique for writing down my goal, blocking distractions and keeping a distraction log
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?