Good luck and take care.
Before we talk about how to stop it. We should agree first, never hate wandering mind. Because this one is natural habit of ours. Never think wandering mind is a big problem.
This mindset will help u understand more about your mind. Open with every mind condition. And not getting more worry and frustation.
Dont worry with wandering mind.
If u can accept this. Then, u can try this method.
First, for most of people meditation is about preparation. make your self relax. Take a nice place to meditate. Prepare your environment. Prepare your seat.
Second, trying to relax. U can Listen some soft music for 5-10 min . If u dont like music, Pray or chants for 5 minuites also can help u.
Third, empty your mind. let your mind wandering. If u doing breath meditation method. Slowly try to focus to feel your breath. Never want control your mind breath. just see what happend without interupt the process.
Until at some point u feel more relax and can more focus with breath. Keep meditate.
Hope this will help u
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?