I love vinyasa yoga! All you need is floor space (bedroom floor, balcony) try Ashton august for a super quick 5 minute yogi session
El A N.
Pamela Reif has some great YouTube workout videos, all of them could be done at home and you do not need an equipment at all. These videos are short but pretty affective😌
Belis Rio C.
When I want to check off "Excercise" but I truly have NO time that day, I use the Fabulous 1-minute excercise! You can complete all the excercises right next to your bed, which is perfect if you're short on space. If you want to *really* feel like you've worked out, though, try the 7-minute daily excercise instead! It's high intensity and also doesn't require any equipment or space— just a wall and a chair nearby!
I love doing seven minute workouts because I can do it right in my room even though it is tiny and it takes less than ten minutes
Exercise which you can do with less time and space is rotating your eyes because it will make your eyes to see better and also if you've pain in eyes, it will help you. It will give you peace and also it will be good for increasing your eyesight.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?