The next morning i pop 2 bread in the toaster , spread the avocado mix , grab a boiled egg and go
– Nuts (walnuts, almonds, brazil nuts),
– Seeds (handful of pumpkin or sunflower seeds)
– Healthy bread (rye, pumpernickel, etc).
It's a complete food with a perfect blend of nutrients and all that wotnot. You could live a perfectly healthy life just on a few shakes a day but that would take the joy of food away methinks! It can be prepared in under 5 mins or the night before.
Otherwise there's a wealth of options from a couple pieces of fruit, maybe a slice of ham and a spoon of peanut butter to preparing elaborate cold breakfasts the night before. A few minutes on Google and you'll have thousands of ideas.
But ideally, a little nighttime prep and setting aside 15 minutes to sit quietly, enjoy, appreciate and eat Mindfully would be the most beneficial!
I've yet to meet anyone who looks at their schedule and can't fit in 60 seconds 15 times in the morning. I don't say this a lot as I think sleep is a priority over everything but perhaps set that alarm 15 minutes earlier to enjoy the benefits of a good breakfast.
1. Gluten free quick oats with a tablespoon of raisins and a tablespoon of coconut or almond milk. (I personally use an unsweetened creamer called Nutpods that is a mixture of both) Coupled with a serving of fruit.
2. Rub olive oil on a sweet potato and microwave it. Sprinkle with cinnamon or salt. (I like a little
butter alternative called Melt or nothing at all. ) Coupled with a serving of fruit.
Whole grains cereal with almond milk and berries and spinach with eggs
Beef eggs and spinach
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?