The next morning i pop 2 bread in the toaster , spread the avocado mix , grab a boiled egg and go
– Nuts (walnuts, almonds, brazil nuts),
– Seeds (handful of pumpkin or sunflower seeds)
– Healthy bread (rye, pumpernickel, etc).
It's a complete food with a perfect blend of nutrients and all that wotnot. You could live a perfectly healthy life just on a few shakes a day but that would take the joy of food away methinks! It can be prepared in under 5 mins or the night before.
Otherwise there's a wealth of options from a couple pieces of fruit, maybe a slice of ham and a spoon of peanut butter to preparing elaborate cold breakfasts the night before. A few minutes on Google and you'll have thousands of ideas.
But ideally, a little nighttime prep and setting aside 15 minutes to sit quietly, enjoy, appreciate and eat Mindfully would be the most beneficial!
I've yet to meet anyone who looks at their schedule and can't fit in 60 seconds 15 times in the morning. I don't say this a lot as I think sleep is a priority over everything but perhaps set that alarm 15 minutes earlier to enjoy the benefits of a good breakfast.
1. Gluten free quick oats with a tablespoon of raisins and a tablespoon of coconut or almond milk. (I personally use an unsweetened creamer called Nutpods that is a mixture of both) Coupled with a serving of fruit.
2. Rub olive oil on a sweet potato and microwave it. Sprinkle with cinnamon or salt. (I like a little
butter alternative called Melt or nothing at all. ) Coupled with a serving of fruit.
Whole grains cereal with almond milk and berries and spinach with eggs
Beef eggs and spinach
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??