The next morning i pop 2 bread in the toaster , spread the avocado mix , grab a boiled egg and go
– Nuts (walnuts, almonds, brazil nuts),
– Seeds (handful of pumpkin or sunflower seeds)
– Healthy bread (rye, pumpernickel, etc).
It's a complete food with a perfect blend of nutrients and all that wotnot. You could live a perfectly healthy life just on a few shakes a day but that would take the joy of food away methinks! It can be prepared in under 5 mins or the night before.
Otherwise there's a wealth of options from a couple pieces of fruit, maybe a slice of ham and a spoon of peanut butter to preparing elaborate cold breakfasts the night before. A few minutes on Google and you'll have thousands of ideas.
But ideally, a little nighttime prep and setting aside 15 minutes to sit quietly, enjoy, appreciate and eat Mindfully would be the most beneficial!
I've yet to meet anyone who looks at their schedule and can't fit in 60 seconds 15 times in the morning. I don't say this a lot as I think sleep is a priority over everything but perhaps set that alarm 15 minutes earlier to enjoy the benefits of a good breakfast.
1. Gluten free quick oats with a tablespoon of raisins and a tablespoon of coconut or almond milk. (I personally use an unsweetened creamer called Nutpods that is a mixture of both) Coupled with a serving of fruit.
2. Rub olive oil on a sweet potato and microwave it. Sprinkle with cinnamon or salt. (I like a little
butter alternative called Melt or nothing at all. ) Coupled with a serving of fruit.
Whole grains cereal with almond milk and berries and spinach with eggs
Beef eggs and spinach
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?