1 get a tortilla
2 heat it
3 cut 1small slit intel you reach the middle
4 add each continent on each Area I imagine there’s invisible lines that give you for pizza slices and on each pizza slice you at a condiment
5 for my one I add cheese lettuce eggs and sometimes hot dog it’s not healthy so don’t put it every time it’s okay if you have 1 empty
6 put it in the toaster when you take it out you will have a delicious meal
Last step have a good day
And Bon apetit.
Another favourite is an apple with warm peanut butter. I put about a table spoon of peanut butter into the microwave in 10 second burst until its more runny. Then I slice up an apple and dip.
I also have a cup of tea and a big glass of water.
Another idea is to prepare the night before. I'm currently not eating a lot of carbs but over night oats are a good one. Ready when you get up.
You will need:
A mango(medium sized)
Plain yogurt (about 200ml)
Raisins(just a few)
Just toss everything in a blender for a few seconds and you have a delicious and healthy smoothie to fuel you throughout the day and simple to pour in a bottle and have on the go. If you prefer it a bit more on the sweet side, try adding some honey. The fruits can be replaced to any fruit of choice but you'll find the combination between the mango and strawberry to be a bliss to drink.
Hope this help u. 🌟 Good luck🤞🏻 祝你好运🍀
It takes a couple of minutes to prepare and tastes great. I find it a good replacement for sugary cereals. And you can go creative with it too.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.