If you are a starter or begginer you can do it for 5 to 10 minutes or even less bit if you want to see results faster you have to surely do for 10 minutes or even more☺☺☺.
I make a list of 3 things I am grateful for from that day in my journal right before bed. It takes less than 10 minutes.
Five minutes before bed. This, in turn, helps me choose gratitude more throughout my day when faced with a situation where I'm usually reactionary
I usually write it down in my daily journal. I will write down three things today in grateful for. It doesn’t take me more than 5 minutes, but I think it’s effective.
No, I don’t. I just make sure to feel the gratitude from within me and write it down. Sometimes, it’s easy because I’ve already noticed something I’m grateful for and sometimes it’s hard because I’ve had a tough day and I have to take the time to go over my day and find something I’m genuinely grateful for.
- How can you maintain your gratitude and enjoy your life?
- What kind do your grateful for healthy?
- Are you grateful only for the things YOU have or for the things that exist but aren’t necessarily about you? For example, would you be grateful for a happy family in Singapore?
- I’m trying to be grateful, but i keep thanking for the same things. How can i be more creative in seeing other things to be grateful for?
- What’s the small thing that you’re grateful about today?
- Since beginning this grateful journey, my daughter and I recognize that we find ourselves feeling grateful for many things throughout the day. H as it had the same effect for you?
- If you are grateful about the things around you, but you dont actaully like yourself…. How do you be grateful for being you?
- What helps you to remember to reflect on gratitude?
- controling emotions?
- How cam I be grateful for who I am when I am struggling to like myself?